26ah2unter_79389 Dating Profile

Meet amazing guys for Bremen's wildest local hookups in Georgia
THIS MEMBER IS READY FOR ONLINE HOOKUPS!
I am a 40 years old straight single woman living in Bremen, Georgia

Take it one day at a time.

I am 38 yrs old a mother of 3 only two still at home.Im a full time student with studies in Health Care Administration seeking my associates degree the to follow with bachelors an my masters degree.Im honest,respectful treating other the way i wish to be treated.I am hard working an devoted to my career/family/friends an of course my partner when committed.I am independent,trustworthy,confid ent,i know what i want an dont want in my life.Im a Christian an well God is first in my life.(though i dnt push it down another's throat )Im driven to reach my goals an admiration in life.I an a southernbelle born an raised in the heart of Tennessee but have lived in Michigan for 15 yrs now so guess im a country girl w/a city gal kick to me.I love people,an i can get along with almost everyone.I believe that family an friends make up some of the greatest blessings in my life ,,my children are the center of my world=) Im fun yet have a serious side to me,,i carry myself in a well rounded manor.. i do my personal best to take care of myself an eat right,no fitness goo-roo but i keep myself in shape.I stand up for what it is right an want condone what isnt.I am classy,a well can be sometimes sassy but im truly just myself.im what you see is what ya get nothing less but certainly more .the small things in life go a long way with me .Im realistic not materialistic .i love boating ,horseback riding an just to have fun with the right person or persons .i have some old fashion value an great morals an standards about me ..i am a rare find not meant in a conceded way.im laid back easy going ,,i love a variety of music ..i think fun is all that you make of fun ,,im a happy ,humble person.i enjoy out doors the most,yet winter time im all about cuddling.well if there is anything else you would like to know just ask =) btw ,,the question on here with playful dnt wanna miss construe anyone im not a fly by night lady an well when committed im vey playful just to clear that up!!

Members related to 26ah2unter_79389

spot in Bremen for random hookups, Georgia date hook ups, Meet amazing guys for Bremen's wildest local hookups, Gorgeous girls in your area are looking for phenomenal date hook ups